Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tid Bits

Today I thought I would share with you some snipets of my life lately, via my Instagram photos. Are you on Instagram? If not, you should be! It's quickly become my favorite way to keep up with friends, family, other bloggers, and the occasional favorite celebrity. To me, Instagram is much more personal and fun compared to blogging, tweeting or facebooking. Here's a glimpse of my little slice of the Instagram world;

my front yard landscaping has really filled in this year
loving this chandelier from lowe's and hoping my client likes it as much as I do
I love my morning walks to Lodi Lake
pretty little vignette on my entry console
what's in your bag?
love kayaking in the summer!
a glimpse at my husband's succulent 'collection'
me!
wine tasting at one of my favorite Lodi wineries
some 'granny-chic' pillows I made for my husband's grandmother
pottery mayhem in Turlock
loving all the unique dahlias that are popping up in my garden
new b&w family photo grouping in my hallway
favorite summertime color combo
Japanese gardens at Micke's Grove
I've been painting up a storm this summer, here's the latest canvas
late summer night drive home
getting crazy with some fun colored spray paint!
zucchini boats using veggies and herbs from our garden - soooo yummy!
my outdoor living room, aka 'the shanty'
a little slice of relaxation heaven
gorgeous wild flower garden at my aunt & uncle's house
If you would like to follow me on Instagram my username is maryolvera.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails