Monday, June 18, 2012

Instagram!

Are you as obsessed with this app as I am?! I recently got the new iphone 4s and am amazed at how awesome the camera is on the phone. (It was the main reason I went for this phone in particular.) I've been having a ball capturing images and altering them with my new favorite app - Instagram! Here's a peak at just a few pictures I've taken lately;

My updated living room pillows

Veggies I picked yesterday from my backyard garden!
That's my pup, Roxy




A sneak peak at an outdoor living space I'm working on

Dahlias that are in bloom in my yard!
Wine cork board I'm in the process of making
A close up of my pretty dahlias
A custom art print I created for a friend who just had a baby

I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day weekend! I attended a Caribbean themed party on Friday night which was a lot of fun and then went wine tasting on Saturday with some friends. Yesterday I relaxed at home, worked in the garden and cooked my husband an authentic Hawaiian dinner that was so yummy! I'm hoping this week I can get back into the blogging swing of things so check back later for more posts. Have a wonderful week!


Related Posts with Thumbnails