Friday, June 8, 2012

The Big 3-0.












Yep, today I turn 30. June 8th, 2012. . . It's a date that has been looming over my head for quite some time now and I can't believe it's already here.  Everyone I know keeps telling me it's no big deal, but I can't help but feel like it's a huge monumental birthday that makes you put your life in perspective, think about the past and wonder what the future holds. I'm very happy with where I am at in life, but damn, that 30 number is just plain scary! Ha. . . . Anyways, I plan on embracing 30 while I look forward to what good things are yet to come! Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend everyone! I will be attending a cocktail party in my honor tomorrow night hosted by my wonderful family and friends and am looking forward to putting on a pretty party dress, sipping champagne and celebrating turning 30!

*** This week also marks my blog's 3 year anniversary! WOW, I can't believe it's been that long?! Although I have to admit, my blogging activity has slowed down these last several months. With the onset of my 30th birthday this year I have been working on finding more balance in my life. I've found that turning the computer OFF and getting out there and doing a little more living is sometimes more important than making sure I have posts lined up for the week, new content on the blog or worrying about comments and stats. . . Although I love blogging, I've taken a few steps back and am focusing more on my family, career and life. Thanks for sticking around and thank you for understanding!

Cheers to being 30!



Related Posts with Thumbnails