Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Countdown Begins!

When reflecting back, 2011 has been a HUGE year so far, personally, emotionally, professionally, mentally, and physically. It's been filled with all sorts of ups and downs, successes and failures, happy times and new chapters for me. 2011 has been a whirlwind rollercoaster of a year, to say the least! I'm looking forward to 2012 and the opportunity for a fresh new start. I haven't put together a resolution list just yet, but I have some ideas in the works. . . I really can't believe the holiday season has come and gone so quickly and that it's already 2012 as of tomorrow. I'm spending this New Years Eve probably cuddled on the couch next to my husband and watching the ball drop on TV. Yes, I'm getting old and will admit that I am just looking forward to staying home, enjoying a nice dinner and some wine and vegging out. We are leaving for a big vacation in a few days (down to Southern California and Disneyland!) so we are just laying low for the holiday and prepping for our trip instead of going out. Do you have any big plans? Please share! I hope everyone has an awesome evening and a great start to the New Year! Cheers!!!


images via Martha Stewart, Centsational Girl, Pinterest, WeHeartIt, Pinterest, Martha Stewart, Pinterest, Pier One, Elements of Style, Pinterest, Centsational Girl
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails