Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: The Invites!

As most of you know, I'm getting married soon. . .We will be having a small, casual wedding on the beach with our immediate family and closest friends. I have been planning, crafting and DIY'ing every last detail over the last several months! The invitations went out a couple of weeks ago so I thought it was time I shared them with you all. . .

Note: the date of the wedding has been removed for privacy reasons

Being the do-it-yourselfer that I am, I created the invitations myself. I printed them using an ink jet printer on white card stock and I think they turned out quite lovely. The envelopes are 'brown paper bag' from Paper Source and I used scrapbook paper from Michael's to make the envelope liners. I wrapped the invitation, map and rsvp card together with a strip of burlap fabric and tied it with hemp twine which gives them that beachy-rustic feel I was going for. I was very pleased with the way they turned out. What do you think?!

Don't forget, JPM Design offers Event Styling services. Event decor isn't just about flowers, it's about creating an atmosphere! The fundamental role I play as an Event Stylist is to work with you to translate your visions into a special celebration that truly reflects YOU. We'll work together, one-on-one to design, plan and coordinate your wedding, social, corporate or celebratory event! Contact me for more information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails