Thursday, September 1, 2011

This week. . .

I'm diggin:

I love the bold, graphic pattern on these super affordable throw pillows! 

You can customize the frame and fabric colors in whatever hue you choose!


This has to be one of the most affordable floor lamps out there. Although very utilitarian in design, I love it and could definitely find a use for this lamp in my house!


Affordable art is a decorators best friend!!! I love that 20x200 has teamed up with West Elm. . . check out more on their site.

Two of three of these bad boys would look amazing hung in a kitchen, don't you think?!


I love the frilly lines of this mirror. The larger, rectangular version is pricier while this smaller round one is very affordable! 


This multi functioning table could be used in almost any room of the house. It's high style with a low price tag!

 What fun finds have you found this week in the world of home decor?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails