Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Sneak Peak!

I have been busy busy working away on projects for my upcoming wedding! While I don't want to ruin all the surprises for the actual people who will be attending, I will give you a few sneak peaks since it's killing me not to share all the details and fun/crafty stuff with ya'll!

Dollar Store & Goodwill picture frames about to be painted. . .


Flags for burlap banners being cut. . .


This one I'll keep a surprise, but you might be able to figure out what they are. . .


By the way, here's the beach in Aptos where the ceremony is going to be held. . .


Lets hope for sunshine and clear skies like this on our big day! Hope you enjoyed the small sneak peak. I'm DIY'ing my own invites and MUST get them done soon, so that's what I'll be working on vigorously in the next couple of days!

Related Posts with Thumbnails