Monday, August 29, 2011

Project Sneak Peak

Good morning and happy Monday to everyone! I'm back again to share the details of a project I'm currently working on. . .

Floor Plan:


Design Board:

We're using creamy white shaker cabinets with a gorgeous quarts countertop and timeless subway tile backsplash. The floors will be a dark rustic hardwood which will go throughout the house. I selected a farmhouse sink and opted to do open shelving to the right and left of the window above the sink. The other wall has enclosed cabinets for concealed storage. The new appliances will all be stainless steel. The light fixtures above the bar area are chrome and have sort of a rustic country feel, but with a modern twist! The window above the sink will have bamboo blinds with a cornice made out of suzani inspired fabric. I selected Bortoia chrome stools for the bar area and the long, opposing wall will have a collection of framed botanical prints.

So what do you think of this kitchen remodel design?! I'm really excited about this project and am loving the way it's taking shape.

Whether you are interested in remodeling or just doing a little bit of redecorating, contact me for rates and services! JPM Design's goal is to provide clients with affordable, stylish design solutions. I offer extremely low rates and will help you create the home of your dreams, no matter what size your budget is.

Don't live in California? No problem. I offer online design services worldwide! Go here for more information.


Related Posts with Thumbnails