Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: DIY Bouquet

FINALLY. After searching and searching for months it seemed like, I finally found it!!! What's that you're askinig? Well, it's a step-by-step how-to on creating your own DIY wedding bouquet. That actually makes sense. AND this tutorial reassures me that making a bouquet is really pretty easy! I knew it would be, but everyone keeps looking at me like I'm crazy when I tell them I am going to be doing the flowers for my upcoming wedding. The reception flowers will be a breeze, but I've been a little leary about the bouquets for the ceremony. . . Anyway, back to the bouquet business. . . go HERE if you want to read the best ever, complete tutorial on how to whip up your own bouquet!


I'm going to do a 'test run' in the upcoming weeks, so I will let you know how it turns out :)
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails