Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!


Yep, that's right! It's my birthday. . . my 29th in fact! I have one year to go before I turn the big 3-0. Instead of being down in the dumps about that, I am actually looking forward to 30 to be quite honest. I have a HUGE list of personal and professional goals I would like to accomplish in the next year. I've always been more fond of birthday resolutions as apposed to New Years resolutions anyways. . .

The biggest goal I have set for myself for the next 365 days is to quit my 'day job' and to work full time from home, running my design business. Right now I juggle my 40 hour a week Office Manager/Bookkeeper position for a construction company and my design business on the side. In all honesty, it's nice to get a steady paycheck every week but I am at the point where I am ready to make the jump and dive head first into growing my design business. It's going to be a lot of work but it is something I have been wanting to do for so long, and I am so passionate about it, that I think I'm ready!

This past year has been filled with so many wonderful experiences, opportunities and changes that I am excited to keep the ball rolling in this positive direction! Wish me luck as I strive to accomplish my goal and become a full-time interior designer/entrepreneur!
Related Posts with Thumbnails