Thursday, May 19, 2011

Diggin' the 70's style

My fixation with the 70's era started way back when I was in high school (in the late 90's.) The clothes, the hair, the music, the cars, I loved it all and still do!

But who would have thought decor from the 70's would ever come back? I'm not talking avacado green refridgerators or anything like that, but take a look at this:


Can you recognize some of the trends featured in this 1971 issue of House Beautiful magazine that have made a comeback?! Bamboo chairs, white lacquered parsons table, x benches, bold colors combination, ethnic patterned pillows, I could go on but I'll stop there! Isn't it crazy how styles become recycled?!

 


Although, lets just keep our fingers crossed that this trend never comes back around: 

via House Beautiful

I thought you needed a good laugh! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails