Monday, April 18, 2011

J-Lo's Home in Veranda Magazine

I don't know about you guys, but I am a huge American Idol fan! This year has to be one of the best seasons in a long time. The talent is top notch and the new judges are doing a fantastic job! If you didn't already know, Jennifer Lopez joined the panel this year and she continually offers the competitors valuable and useful advise. Jennifer is not only pretty to look at, super talented on screen and vocally, but is also intelligent, kind and generous to boot. She's just an all around great gal and I love getting to see her on TV every week! Anyhow, J-Lo's home designed by Michelle Workman was featured in Veranda and I thought I would share a little bit here today.


Instead of being opulent over the top like one might suspect J-Lo's pad to be, I love the way the home has a subtle sense of glamor. The blue-gray and silver color palette in the main living spaces are breathtaking and I love the Art Deco touches throughout. Also, I think the mix of silver and gold tones creates a well balanced space. 

Design Jennifer Workman proclaims that "Jennifer and I wanted elegance, but we didn't want it to look stuffy or conservative or serious. We wanted it to be graceful, with just enough sparkle." I think they accomplished just that!






So, if you are a American Idol watcher, who are you routing for?! My money is on Santa Cruz, California  native James Durbin!
Related Posts with Thumbnails