Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Guest Post Series!

I have a little announcement to make! I've invited several of my good (blogging) friends over to JPM Design to be guests and to share with you all some new ideas and projects! I'll be letting them take the reins here every Friday for the next couple of months. I am so excited because the list of gals that agreed to join in the fun are all pretty spectacular!

As a designer (and blogger) I am constantly looking at and critiquing expensive interiors and furnishings. Though more often than not I work with clients who have strict budgets and want to achieve these looks without spending tons of money. I am a huge bargain shopper and I truly believe that great style doesn’t have to cost a lot. There are always deals out there to be found and tricks to saving a buck. The guest bloggers will be sharing ideas on how to save money but achieve high style, DIY projects, and tips on making your dollars stretch when it comes to decorating!

via Sarah Richardson

Stayed tuned for this Friday when Laura from Journey Chic stops by! 

Related Posts with Thumbnails