Wednesday, December 15, 2010

About Me:
A native of Northern California, I am an optimistic and creative girl who loves all aspects of architecture and design. I live in a 1950's house in Lodi with my husband, step son and step daughter, and have slowly been remodeling and decorating it since we purchased the home in 2009. As a child and teenager I dreamed of becoming an architect but soon realized after a few semesters of college that interiors were my passion. I majored in Interior Design at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in Los Angeles and worked as the Executive Assistant to Madeline Stuart while living in L.A. In 2006 I moved back to Northern California where I worked as a Project Manager for an interior design firm in Modesto. In 2008 I started my own business, JPM Design.

About JPM Design:
JPM Design is a full service interior design company specializing in residential projects. I'm proud to offer both local interior design services to those living in Northern and Central California, and online design services worldwide. I provide my clients with a fresh, innovative approach to creating beautiful interiors and have an excellent eye for color and detail. Whether you are looking for full service design or a quick color and style update, I can help you create the home you have always dreamed of, no matter what your budget is! I believe your home should reflect your personal taste and style and add inspiration and happiness to your everyday life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails