Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wedding Wednesday: The bridesmaid dresses

Oh-uh, is it really Thursday already?! This week has gotten away from me somehow (although I am happy tomorrow is already Friday!) Let's just pretend it's still Wednesday for a moment, for the sake of Wedding Wednesday, ok?!

I've gotten a few eye brow lifts when describing what I want the bridesmaid dresses to look like for my wedding. The second I say the color "cream" people tend to worry that the bride (me) will blend in with the bridesmaids. Howevery, I'm not too worried about that since I will be in a long dress, and the bridesmaids will be in unmatching, shorter length dresses. Here's a few images that describe the look I have in mind;





How do you feel about the non-matching bridesmaid dress trend? Love it or hate it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails