Wednesday, October 13, 2010

J. Crew Bridal Salon

Today's 'Wedding Wednesday' post combines both of my loves - weddings and beautiful interiors! The J. Crew Bridal Salon that opened in New York back in May is every brides dream come true! The chic, Parisian inspired boutique offers every member of a wedding (bride, bridesmaid, flower girl, mother, guest, etc.) stylish and affordable fashion and accessories in a setting that is second to none.



The store was designed to evoke an old French atelier and was inspired by furniture designer and architect Eileen Gray (one of the most influential designers of the early 20th century.) The design team added a mix of vintage and modern fixtures and furniture and created a layout that includes a mixture of large and small rooms.The combination of lucite, brass and herringbone floors bring the whole look together while the whimsical touches (like this blue light fixture and chair, below) make the space feel hip and fun!



I'm not sure what I love more, the dresses and accessories or the gorgeous furniture, lighting and color pallet! If only there were a J. Crew Bridal Salon on the West coast!!

While we're at it, here's a few J. Crew dresses I have my eye on for my upcoming beach wedding next summer;

This gorgeous dress is on sale for $119.99! I better act fast if I am seriously going to consider it an option, eeek!




What do you think? Which one is your favorite?!
Have you visted the J. Crew Bridal Salon in New York City? If so, I am super jealous! 


Related Posts with Thumbnails