Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm getting married!!

I was going to wait until tomorrow to share my big news (it is 'Wedding Wednesday's around here after all!) but I couldn't contain my excitement much longer! After almost three years, Paul asked me to marry him! We had a weekend trip planned to my family's cabin in Yosemite, just the two of us. After a fun day of sight seeing, we stopped at a meadow that looked out to Half Dome and he got down on one knee and popped the question! 





I look like a goober in this picture, but it really captures the moment quite well I thought! (Can you tell I was shocked?!) After planning dozens of parties and weddings for other people, it's my turn to plan my own and I couldn't be more excited! Of course I'll be sharing all the ups and downs with you as we go along, so stay tuned!
Related Posts with Thumbnails