Friday, October 22, 2010

Featured Designer: Palmer Weiss

Yesterday I mentioned that I was going to try and make it to the city sometime next month to attend the Elle Decorator Showhouse. Well, my plans have been confirmed and I'm so excited because my mom and two sisters are going to join me and we are even going to do a little wedding dress shopping while we're there! Yay!

Palmer Weiss is in the lineup of fantastic designers who are participating in the showhouse. She has been a favorite of mine ever since I spotted this image a while back;

Isn't this a fun girl's room, fit for a four year old on up to a teen?! 

Palmer Weiss is a southern girl with architecture and design running through her veins (her mom was an interior designer and her father worked in real estate development.)  She holds and ivy league education from Brown University and MBA from Northwest University. She moved to California 14 years ago and worked in the word of finance until 2002. Fast forward one major career change later and she claims that her experience in the business world has helped her immensely when it comes to managing client budgets and meeting key project deadlines.

Palmer Weiss's portfolio is full of classic style interiors with a fun, colorful pop! Take a quick peak into her portfolio. To see more go here








Related Posts with Thumbnails