Thursday, August 5, 2010

Holy Cow!

I know the blog world will be buzzing about this in a matter of minutes, but I had to post about the amazing news I just read. . . Margarette Russell is leaving Elle Decor. It's just been announced that she will be the new Editor in Chief of Architectural Digest! 


 I haven't picked up an issue of Architectural Digest in years. There has been a certain staleness about the magazine for a while now, and I am certain that is going to change! I'm super excited about the changes that are taking place in the interior design magazine world!


(Have I ever mentioned that I spoke to Margarette Russell several times on the phone when I worked for Madeline Stuart?!  I even sent her flowers on her birthday, just one of the many glamorous duties I had while employed by Madeline Stuart!)
Related Posts with Thumbnails