Monday, August 9, 2010

A glimpse at my portfolio. . .

I was going through all of my pictures on my computer yesterday and organizing files. I stumbled upon some photos of projects I worked on in the past, so I thought I might share a few of them with you this week.

The first up is a master bedroom and bathroom that I designed a few years ago (in 2006 to be exact.) The focal wall of the bedroom featured a harlequin diamond pattern done in alternating Venetian plaster and a faux suede finish. Where the diamonds meet I glued reflective crystal tiles. The upholstered bed and pillows are all custom designed and the brown faux fur pillows (which looked much better in person than they do in this photo) utilized the same crystals tiles as buttons. I designed and installed a custom water feature with glass tiles in this room as well, but unfortunately I don't have pictures of it, bummer!


The master bathroom required an entire remodel. (I wish I had 'before' pictures!) The space was completely redesigned so that the new tub could sit in front of the large picture window in order to take advantage of the breath taking view! This picture features the Schonbek ceiling mounted crystal chandelier (which took me two days to meticulously hang each and every last crystal one by one!) as well as a large custom upholstered ottoman.

(Please keep in mind, that faux finishes and faux marble columns were totally 'in' at the time, although these spaces are a little dated now!)


This home is located in Blackhawk, California and was a real treat to work on! Check back later this week and I will post some more pictures from past projects I have worked on!

Contact me if you are interested in my e-design services. I'm offering extremely low rates right now, so now is the time to jump on it if you are looking to re-do a room in your home and would like assistance!


Related Posts with Thumbnails