Monday, June 7, 2010

VivaTerra

I got a new catalog in the mail the other day and before I knew it, I was 'dog earring' something on almost every page! I'm probably the last person on earth to discover this company, but I am sure glad I did!

VivaTerra's products are inspired by living in harmony with nature. The company has a strong commitment  to ecology and elegance, using organic and sustainable sources, and providing handcrafted products by dedicated artisans. While their price points aren't very affordable (I'm sorry but I will never pay $439 for a lamp, no matter how much I love it!) they still have a lot of unique items for the home. Take a look at a few of my favorites:







(I've had my eye on a knock off of one of these for a while now, but I never knew the 'real thing' was available from VivaTerra. Isn't it GORGEOUS?! Someday I hope to own one of these puppies!





 





Related Posts with Thumbnails