Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Angie Hranosky

I have declared in the past that Angie Hranowsky is one of my favorite designers. Her design skills embrace an amazing flair for a mix of vintage and new, bold colors and clean lines.  Angie describes her style as "modern, comfortable and colorful" and proclaims midcentury design and architecture are her biggest influence. It's as if she took the words right out of my own mouth!!  Take a look at some photos of her living room.






I had to include this photo of Angie because I love her outfit, it reminds me of something I would wear, and because she matches her living room to a tee! I once worked for an interior designer who would sometimes ask clients if she could get a peek at their closet before designing a room for them, in order to get inspiration and an insight into their style and tastes. More times than not, this really does work! Try it out. . . open up your closet doors. What do you see? Lots of vibrant colors and patterns? More whites and neutrals? More casual clothing rather than formal and tailored?

Does your wardrobe relate to your specific tastes when it comes to decorating your home? Mine sure does!  
Related Posts with Thumbnails