Monday, February 1, 2010

Inspiring Inspiration Boards

via Urban Hippy

I have always had an inspiration board in my home or office. In fact, I remember creating one as young as 10 or 11 in my bedroom as a kid. I would collect random little things like pictures, magazine cutouts, trinkets, buttons, dried flowers, stickers, party invitations, concert tickets, etc. and stick them all up on a bulletin board. These were all things that would make me smile every time I would look at them. As adults, many of us still create inspiration boards-some serve professional purposes, while others are just there to make us smile. No two will ever be the same, and that's what makes them so intriguing.

via Laura Moss


 

 
via Urban Grace



  
via flickr

via Diane Bergeron

via Jessica Graves


Do you have an inspiration board or someplace you keep special mementos and inspiring ideas? 


 
Related Posts with Thumbnails