Monday, August 31, 2009

This weeks goals


I have a few goals I want to get accomplished this week;

1. Finish designing new blog banner and business cards (this will be HUGE if I can actually get this accomplished. Thanks to my new friend Gimp, I am learning how to do this myself, which is quite the undertaking for a girl who gets so impatient with computers, or any sort of technology or gadget for that matter.) After hours of reading tutorials on the program (which is completely free to download online, and is very similar to Photo Shop I've heard) I am starting to get the hang of it. Now, my only problem is committing to a design and running with it!

2. Make a cushion for my desk chair so that I can FINALLY stage my new "office", take pictures, and post it! I hung the bulletin boards this weekend and am this close to getting it all done!

3. Why kid myself, I think this is enough to focus on for this week!
Related Posts with Thumbnails