Monday, August 24, 2009

No Sew Valance

Well, I didn't get as much done around the house as I had hoped this weekend. I partially blame this on my three hour trip to HomeGoods yesterday (haha!) and not to mention the fact that really, the weekends should contain at least a little bit of relaxing time! Anyhow, I did not get everything done in my "office" like I had hoped, but I did manage to make this super easy, no sew valance for my kitchen!


I made it out of a table runner, a board I had cut to size at Lowes, hot glue, two L brackets and a couple of screws. That's it! I think it turned out super cute and ties everything in the kitchen together (I have a grouping of yellow, orange, coral and green plates hanging over the sink, not shown.) And the best part of all, this little DIY project only set me back about $19 total!



Related Posts with Thumbnails