Monday, July 20, 2009

Is anybody actually out there reading this?!

Wow, so as I become more and more familiar with the blogging world and how all this works and what the purpose of it really is, I am finding I am falling more and more in love with it! I started my blog with the sole intention of using it as more of a "journal" so to speak; a collection of thoughts, images, ideas, projects, inspirations, basically anything and everything that seems to be on my mind. Some of it is decor related, some of it fashion, some crafts, some personal s%&$ thrown in the mix, some relating to food (and the list goes on!) Well, I thought for sure no one out there was interested in anything little ol me had to say! Turns out, based on a few comments I have received, there really are people out there listening to me! How crazy is that?! I read a trillion blogs a day (ok, not really, but A LOT!) and have found so much inspiration in such a short period of time. Now I think it's my turn. I love organized blogs that feature a post or two everyday, some of my favorites are thisyounghouse (now called younghouselove) and jenloveskev, as well as censationalgirl and madebygirl (the list goes on.) All of these bloggers are so creative and I look forward to reading their next posts. I guess what I am saying is that I am going to try and run a little bit more of an organized blog. I'm not promising a post a day (we'll see how it goes) but what I am going to do is try to inspire others as much as I have been inspired lately thanks to the wonderfulworldofblogging. So if anyone out there is actaully listening, thank you! If no one took the time to read this boring-lame-proclamation of a post, no worries! Thanks again.
Related Posts with Thumbnails